Redhawk Caldera It's not just where you make your bed
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,999 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee was feeling fat and sassy today. Hanging out with @Ruenna at their den had really lifted her spirits. Maybe she might even be able to go see Niamh soon. She let out a long breath at the thought. She wasn't quite ready yet, though she knew it would be best for the kids' sake if they could talk it out before their due dates.

When Phox appeared, the Sovereign sat up slowly, stretching and craning her neck skyward as she did so. Her joints popped and she sighed, eyes finally drifting to his face. Towhee blinked. He looked absolutely wrecked.

"Phox?" she said, falling into a stony silence as her brother simultaneously walked and talked, bringing her up to speed on what was an impossible, unthinkable situation.

And then she saw where Phox was leading them: to Fennec. Towhee was still reeling from what her remaining Regent had just told her, so she gaped a little stupidly at their eldest before doing an ungainly shuffle to arch her head over Fen's neck and hug tightly against her shoulder.

"I'm," was all Towhee could manage.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
It's not just where you make your bed - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Phox - March 18, 2021, 03:15 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Towhee - March 18, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Ruenna - March 18, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 03:39 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Phox - March 18, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Towhee - March 18, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Ruenna - March 18, 2021, 05:16 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Phox - March 22, 2021, 11:44 AM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Towhee - March 22, 2021, 11:55 AM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Fennec - March 22, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Ruenna - March 22, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Phox - March 28, 2021, 01:28 PM