Redhawk Caldera It's not just where you make your bed
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Fennec suggested they go fetch Reyes. Then Phox countered their daughter, explaining why it was a patently bad idea. Towhee did her best to follow along, though this whole situation was giving her horrible whiplash. Her stomach had been in knots since her brother first relayed the news and now her mouth began to sour as nausea swept through her. She kept her mouth firmly shut to stave off the possibility of tossing her cookies in front of everyone. They didn't need anymore drama.

As her attention bounced around the small gathering and Towhee fought down the urge to puke, a thought clobbered her upside the head. She immediately felt terrible for not asking this sooner. She signed, -Wait, where is Alyx?- She kept her mouth closed, which turned out to be a good judgment call when this observation flipped her stomach even more. She could feel saliva pooling tellingly on her tongue.

-Shit, fuck,- the Sovereign signed rather spasmodically, -I think I'm going to be sick. I need a minute. Sorry, sorry. I'll be right back.- Towhee threw everyone an apologetic glance before excusing herself, loosing an absolutely foul belch as she went in search of some air.

Last post from me, since this segues kinda nicely into my thread with Reyes! Speaking of which, you guys are welcome to pop in there!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
It's not just where you make your bed - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Phox - March 18, 2021, 03:15 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Towhee - March 18, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Ruenna - March 18, 2021, 03:29 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 03:39 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Phox - March 18, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Towhee - March 18, 2021, 04:08 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Fennec - March 18, 2021, 04:21 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Ruenna - March 18, 2021, 05:16 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Phox - March 22, 2021, 11:44 AM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Towhee - March 22, 2021, 11:55 AM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Fennec - March 22, 2021, 12:12 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Ruenna - March 22, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: It's not just where you make your bed - by Phox - March 28, 2021, 01:28 PM