Redhawk Caldera Life jacket orange
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,026 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It felt like she'd just fallen asleep when someone nudged her awake. Towhee very nearly snarled at her interrupted nap, since sleep was very difficult to come by most days. But she swallowed it when she saw that it was Fennec, letting her know someone was calling for her at the borders. Although she mostly just wanted to curl up and go back to sleep, she recognized the opportunity. During their first few days, she hadn't budged from this spot on the floor and now she practically leaped to her feet, glad to be rid of the puppies for a little while. Fennec could handle them for an hour or so.

Sometime later, she spotted Wraen waiting near the southern border, Lake Rodney shimmering in the backdrop. It was good to see her friend, though Towhee of today wasn't unlike Towhee of last time: emotionally trigger-happy and utterly exhausted. The reasons were different, though as the Sovereign reflected on them, she felt her stomach clench as she realized the horrible news she would have to dump on her old friend.

"Niamh ran off and then Phox ran after her. Neither has been seen in weeks. I sent Meerkat out to look yesterday," Towhee blurted in way of greeting, blinking groggily before adding, "Hi, Wraen." For the moment, she entirely forgot to mention her litter.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Life jacket orange - by Wraen - April 07, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Towhee - April 07, 2021, 02:03 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Wraen - April 07, 2021, 02:20 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Towhee - April 07, 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Wraen - April 07, 2021, 03:00 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Towhee - April 07, 2021, 03:21 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Wraen - April 10, 2021, 04:35 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Towhee - April 11, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Wraen - April 15, 2021, 02:53 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Towhee - April 19, 2021, 12:31 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Wraen - April 23, 2021, 03:34 PM