Redhawk Caldera Life jacket orange
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She really meant to pay attention to Wraen's answer in full, though she got caught up when her friend said the words, "who looks like he needs a lifelong sentence of peace, rest and boredom..." Towhee felt a strange feeling twisting inside her, a poignant jealousy mixed with a heavy dose of longing. Selfishly, she yearned for a leisurely life.

Towhee didn't even have the emotional range to feel bitter about the mention of Eljay and Maia. "I could use some of that," she murmured without really thinking. "You have no idea how much I want to run away and hide in Brecheliant right now," Towhee admitted despite her resolve not to bitch about her life. It didn't really matter, she doubted there was room for her kind there. She would only disturb the peace just by existing.

"I'm happy for you guys. And jealous. We're struggling to hold onto members here," the Sovereign admitted. Although she knew she had Fennec and her baby daddies near at hand, Towhee couldn't deny the thread of trepidation that wriggled in her chest. "I know we're usually a shitshow but we're really jumping the fucking shark right now."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Life jacket orange - by Wraen - April 07, 2021, 01:18 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Towhee - April 07, 2021, 02:03 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Wraen - April 07, 2021, 02:20 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Towhee - April 07, 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Wraen - April 07, 2021, 03:00 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Towhee - April 07, 2021, 03:21 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Wraen - April 10, 2021, 04:35 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Towhee - April 11, 2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Wraen - April 15, 2021, 02:53 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Towhee - April 19, 2021, 12:31 PM
RE: Life jacket orange - by Wraen - April 23, 2021, 03:34 PM