Redhawk Caldera Little Eden
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,024 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She kept forgetting that Bronco was living here now, partly because she hadn't actually seen or spoken to him yet. But when someone darkened her doorstep this afternoon, she sniffed at the air and bounced to her feet in practically the same instant upon recognizing the scents. This swift movement swiftly unlatched a couple of the pups who were nursing and Towhee even stepped on one. She immediately felt terrible and paused to soothe him with a few passes of her tongue before nuzzling him toward his litter mates and scurrying to the threshold of the Hobbit Hole.

"Hey, I'd heard you were lurking around these parts," the Sovereign said in way of greeting, orange eyes dropping hungrily to the rabbit. She licked her lips but did not make a grab for it, her gaze moving back up to Bronco's familiar face. It was good to see him, though she felt vaguely guilty and a little sheepish as she couldn't help but remember the circumstances of their last rendezvous.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - April 08, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: Little Eden - by Towhee - April 08, 2021, 05:11 PM
RE: Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - April 08, 2021, 05:21 PM
RE: Little Eden - by Towhee - April 08, 2021, 05:36 PM
RE: Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - April 10, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Little Eden - by Towhee - April 11, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - May 05, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: Little Eden - by Towhee - May 06, 2021, 08:54 AM
RE: Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - May 10, 2021, 12:47 PM