Redhawk Caldera Little Eden
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Watching Bronco stride toward her young made her think back on all the times he'd looked after or played with a baby Meerkat. The recollection put a soft smile on her face, though it quickly fell. Compared to the present, raising Meerkat had been a breeze. She kind of ached for the ease and simplicity of having one, then immediately felt her insides clench with guilt. She'd always wanted kids, but four at once was just so many...

Following him just inside the doorway, Towhee was a little surprised to find all four of them sound asleep. "The brownish boy is Marten," she said, pointing a toe at the pup who twitched gently in his sleep, "and the reddish one is Caracal. The girls are called Sapsucker and Sphyrapicus, which is the sort of bird they resemble. Don't ask me which is which."

She gave Bronco a moment, then backpedaled to slip out of the Hobbit Hole. She knew she could count on him to keep quiet and let the youngsters sleep. Towhee could use a few moments of peace. And a conversation with another adult would be welcome, though she would be totally fine with it if Bronco simply stood there and marveled for as long as he liked.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - April 08, 2021, 04:13 PM
RE: Little Eden - by Towhee - April 08, 2021, 05:11 PM
RE: Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - April 08, 2021, 05:21 PM
RE: Little Eden - by Towhee - April 08, 2021, 05:36 PM
RE: Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - April 10, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: Little Eden - by Towhee - April 11, 2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - May 05, 2021, 12:37 PM
RE: Little Eden - by Towhee - May 06, 2021, 08:54 AM
RE: Little Eden - by RIP Bronco - May 10, 2021, 12:47 PM