Redhawk Caldera Tea for three plus one.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Two figures appeared in quick succession. Towhee couldn't hear tone to save her life, though she could absolutely read body language and expressions, probably more readily than most wolves. Though both Maegi and Sphyra said the same words to her, their demeanor could not have been more different. In fact, everything about her pair of greeters was sharply juxtaposed.

She returned Maegi's burning look with a speculative glance of her own, though most of her attention went to her daughter. She felt no small measure of relief when Sphyra greeted her so warmly, welcoming her home. Towhee returned the youth's fond smile, closing the gap to nudge happily at the girl's cheek.

"And better than ever," she quipped to both of them, drawing in a breath and stepping back a few paces. "Thank you for keeping the pack safe in my absence," she said, mostly to Sphyra, though she included Maegi with a brief look. "How are things here?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Tea for three plus one. - by Towhee - September 22, 2021, 11:38 AM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Maegi - September 22, 2021, 06:39 PM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Sphyra - September 24, 2021, 02:38 AM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 01:15 PM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Maegi - September 26, 2021, 02:53 PM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Sphyra - September 28, 2021, 07:30 AM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Towhee - September 28, 2021, 10:53 AM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Maegi - October 01, 2021, 11:21 AM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Sphyra - October 05, 2021, 06:46 AM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Towhee - October 05, 2021, 10:35 AM
RE: Tea for three plus one. - by Sphyra - October 20, 2021, 03:29 AM