Redhawk Caldera Lightning over Mexico.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,029 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She could've been barking up the wrong tree here, though Towhee knew Ruenna hoped to start a family someday and was now in the best possible position to do that. All that remained was finding an eligible bachelor and every hale man who crossed her path was a potential candidate, this Germanicus included.

"Oh?" she said, which was followed by a very different, "Oh," when Rue mentioned the problem. Towhee's brow furrowed. She opened her mouth to say something, appeared to reconsider, then decided to say what she was thinking, after all. "That doesn't sound like good husband material. I mean, that's kind of the foundation for a marriage, isn't it? And you should never settle for anything less than exactly what you want... and deserve."

Towhee gave Rue a shrewd look, then said, "What about the other one, Crowfeather? I didn't speak to him for long but he seemed like a decent guy. A little young," she was forced to admit, head rocking back and forth, "which I wouldn't have said mattered much, until the whole fiasco with Reyes. But this guy had remarkably good manners. Hmmm." But, oh, hadn't he said he went wherever Germanicus did, which made him as mercurial as his mentor?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Lightning over Mexico. - by Towhee - November 01, 2021, 11:12 AM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Ruenna - November 08, 2021, 11:54 AM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Peregrine - November 08, 2021, 12:04 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Towhee - November 08, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Ruenna - November 12, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Peregrine - November 16, 2021, 07:41 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Towhee - November 16, 2021, 07:50 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Ruenna - December 04, 2021, 11:21 AM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Towhee - December 07, 2021, 11:48 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Ruenna - December 11, 2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Towhee - December 13, 2021, 02:45 PM