Redhawk Caldera Lightning over Mexico.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,027 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Ah," Towhee replied, not entirely sure that changed anything. But that was really Rue's call, wasn't it?

She pointed out that relationships required compromise. Towhee wholeheartedly agreed in theory if not necessarily in practice. But that wasn't the same thing as settling. Ruenna should maintain some basic standards, in her opinion, though again it was all up to her.

"I'd rather end up alone than with a shitbag," came her knee-jerk reply before she snorted and made sure to add, "Not that Germanicus is a shitbag." She didn't know the guy. "And not that not wanting to settle down makes someone a shitbag, generally speaking. But if you want to settle down with a dude who loves you and have his babies, then you should hold out for that, lady. That's all I'm trying to say."

Whether Ruenna accepted her logic or even followed it, Towhee would let it rest. It was Rue's life and she'd earned the right to do whatever she wanted with it. She was a queen now!

The other woman's sputtering earned an arched eyebrow and a disgusting snort from Towhee. "No homo...?" she supplied, joining Ruenna in laughing. In the next breath, she joked, "Maybe you should consider starting a harem, then. Maybe it's time to guide the Redhawks into an era of polyandry." Insert another gross snort. "Too bad I don't even want one, much less two. Maybe if it was the other way around, actually. Whenever I got tired of the hubby, I could just send him to one of his other wives." She wasn't being serious at all, but it was an entertaining thought.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Lightning over Mexico. - by Towhee - November 01, 2021, 11:12 AM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Ruenna - November 08, 2021, 11:54 AM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Peregrine - November 08, 2021, 12:04 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Towhee - November 08, 2021, 01:04 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Ruenna - November 12, 2021, 04:09 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Peregrine - November 16, 2021, 07:41 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Towhee - November 16, 2021, 07:50 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Ruenna - December 04, 2021, 11:21 AM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Towhee - December 07, 2021, 11:48 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Ruenna - December 11, 2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Lightning over Mexico. - by Towhee - December 13, 2021, 02:45 PM