Redhawk Caldera Do you think you're better off alone?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee could practically feel the mortification coming off Meerkat in waves as she put both of them on the spot. But she didn't look at her daughter just now. Her gaze remained fastened to Issorartuyok's lips as he spoke. When he lowered his head, so did she, just to avoid missing a single word.

She felt her heart leap in her chest on her Meerkat's behalf at what he said. Towhee finally looked sideways at the yearling when he did. The sandy she-wolf looked a bit like a deer in headlights. Clearly, Towhee had been wrong about the two of them already being a couple. Just as clearly, she had not been wrong that there was something there between them.

"I think you two need to have a conversation," she announced, trying not to sound smug. "I'll be here afterward. Come find me again before you head home, all right?" Towhee said while looking at Meerkat before shifting her eyes to Issorartuyok to say to him, "You have my blessing and all that shit, just don't hurt her. She's been through enough. She deserves that happiness and fulfillment we talked about. And she's a total catch."

Her inner Cheshire cat grinned again as Towhee turned away from the pair and walked away to give them some time and space to talk.

I think I'll start another for Isso and Meerk. I'll tag you!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Do you think you're better off alone? - by Towhee - November 23, 2021, 03:41 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Issorartuyok - November 23, 2021, 03:56 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Towhee - November 23, 2021, 04:06 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Issorartuyok - November 23, 2021, 04:45 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Towhee - November 23, 2021, 05:36 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Issorartuyok - November 26, 2021, 03:03 PM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Towhee - November 27, 2021, 10:21 AM
RE: Do you think you're better off alone? - by Issorartuyok - November 30, 2021, 11:45 PM