Redsand Canyon Bury the body and tell no one.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,021 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
A familiar face appeared in the leaders’ threshold. Towhee grinned and waved her tail, trotting to meet Rue in the middle. Long before they reached one another, she got a whiff. If she wasn’t there already, she was very close.

Hiya! I wasn’t sure to expect, after that first day, but I think things are actually going pretty well with my homework assignment. And in case you meant that more literally, Tamar set me up in, uh, that one over there… She turned slightly to point a toe at the stone den on the far left end. I call it 1A, since it’s the first one, she quipped.

But, she said in the next breath, orange eyes returning to the Matrona’s face, that’s not why I wanted to come see you. I just wanted to see how you were feeling and ask if there was anything you needed before you and the mister get busy. The offer wouldn’t be complete without a suggestive eyebrow wiggle, though the sentiment was entirely sincere.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Bury the body and tell no one. - by Towhee - February 01, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Ruenna - February 02, 2022, 08:07 PM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Towhee - February 02, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Ruenna - February 06, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Towhee - February 06, 2022, 03:35 PM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Ruenna - March 11, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Towhee - March 11, 2022, 12:05 PM