Redsand Canyon Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Speaking of the future, Towhee’s tail waved when Killdeer bounded into her view. She went to offer him a nudge when his words gave her pause. She peered down at her leg, then up at him, curious what he’d heard.

What mattered more was reassuring her grandson, I’m fine. It’s just a flesh wound. But in case you don’t believe me, I’m head— Before she could finish her sentence, Aquene appeared on her other side. Towhee jumped a little, then laughed.

Hey, Aquene, have you met my grandson? This is Killdeer, Killer for short, the Praefectus introduced with utmost fondness. And yeah, I just wanted to check in with you, make sure everything looks Gucci. They weren’t quite at the tablinum but she stopped to hold out her foreleg for examination.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 07:43 PM