Redsand Canyon Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She noted her grandson’s slightly bashful demeanor in front of Aquene, which delighted Towhee. She threw the boy a fond look as he backed up a few feet to give the women space to discuss.

Nope, she answered the first question, adding, and that’s all I needed to hear, when Aquene said it appeared to be healing nicely. Towhee snorted at the obvious joke. And nah, there’s no pain. I was just playing it safe, she said by way of explanation.

Towhee was about to look over at Killdeer when something caught her attention. She was pretty good at reading faces for obvious reasons and she suddenly noticed the tension on Aquene’s. The healer’s lips were pulled down in a frown and there was an odd look in her eye.

Is everything okay with you? she asked, trying to keep her voice low but probably failing.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 18, 2022, 09:56 AM