Redsand Canyon Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee’s lips formed a moue of surprise when the healer rebuked her for double checking. Maybe she was a healer, but hadn’t she mentioned trying to suppress her heats? The Praefectus didn’t doubt her skills, she just felt as though the younger woman was jumping to conclusions when other possibilities made a lot more sense. Aquene had never been pregnant before, right? Anyway, how could even the most expert medic be so certain this early?

She wanted to point this out and reassure the Plebian that it might not be a pregnancy, yet Aquene said it again with such firmness that Towhee didn’t know what to say. Aquene was clearly utterly convinced, for whatever reason. Although the Redhawk still privately thought it was way too soon to call it, she decided to just go with the flow here.

Aquene wanted pointers. Towhee tried to reel in her surprise and organize her thoughts. I still think eating some grass wouldn’t hurt, she quipped, then held up her paws before the medic could take offense again, not that I’m a medical professional, of course. It just always worked to settle my stomach when it was upset for any reason.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 23, 2022, 10:41 AM