Redsand Canyon Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Well, Towhee said, amused by the question, the fresher, the better. I like a nice and juicy blade. You’ve never mowed down after getting the pukes? Huh. Aquene probably knew of some much more advanced remedy for such things, though the Praefectus didn’t pursue the topic any further.

Because the healer wanted parenting advice, not medical advice. I might have a lot of experience but I’m not sure I’m an expert. I think a lot of it comes down to maternal instinct. You’ll probably surprise yourself by getting the hang of it as you go. Towhee paused. For the, ah, pregnancy part specifically… you’ve looked after pregnant patients before, right? Treat yourself exactly like you would treat any of them. And you’ll be golden.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 23, 2022, 11:18 AM