Redsand Canyon Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Well, yeah, most things are, Towhee replied with a good-natured chuckle, then let Aquene finish before adding, Normal is overrated. My own experiences as a mom have been anything but. So I wouldn’t worry about that. You just do your best. Take care of them and treat them like the tiny people they are. And the rest of us will be here to support you. Honestly, even the savviest parent will tell you it takes a village.

She reached out her good leg to pat the woman’s shoulder, leaving her paw there as she caught Aquene’s eye. If all else fails, you can always sell them on the black market. Maybe for some rare drugs or something. She let go and straightened with a wink, hoping the medic would appreciate the levity. Better yet, maybe the joke would offend her, which would be a good sign: it would demonstrate that, deep down, some part of her definitely wanted those (hypothetical) babies.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 24, 2022, 03:40 PM