Redsand Canyon Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Mmm, I dunno, Towhee rejoined with a quiet snort of laughter, biting at her lip in an effort not to smile too hard at the next remark. Boy, do I got good news for you, she quipped. She still had her doubts about whether this pregnancy was verified, though that simple comment changed her tune toward the situation. Instead of hoping Aquene was wrong, now she kinda hoped she was right. Being a parent was pretty awesome.

Speaking of kids, I should probably go collect my grandkid, Towhee mused, but I don’t want to leave you hanging or anything. You gonna be all right? Depending on when Aquene thought she had conceived, there was plenty more time for her to really get used to the whole idea.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 24, 2022, 09:48 PM