Redsand Canyon Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,022 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee waved her tail when Germanicus congratulated her. This meant she would be relinquishing her rank for now, she knew. She felt her gut clench a little at the thought. She just hoped she had successfully conceived, then it would absolutely be worth it. Besides, she could still perform many of the same duties, at least until her pregnancy progressed and she became bound to her den.

She went very still at the Imperator’s next words. Her entire face scrunched in clear confusion. The…? Oh, right. She had been so focused on the Matrona’s upcoming delivery, she hadn’t given this matter any thought. But she recollected that Arsenio and Tamar had been chosen to lead an outpost after all. Towhee’s face went a little smug as she remembered suggesting this very thing.

But then her face fell when she really processed what Germanicus had just said. Kallik was going? That meant Aquene would go too. Well, that solved the issue of overcrowding with puppies, she supposed, but the Redhawk’s stomach sank. She was rather fond of the pair, though she imagined Kallik had enthusiastically seized the opportunity to move away from Towhee.

Blinking, Towhee said, I definitely think Kallik is deserving of and suited for the honor. In contrast to her glowing recommendation, her expression grew dim.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo. - by Towhee - April 06, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Trunk in the front like that shit Dumbo. - by Towhee - April 07, 2022, 11:31 AM