Redsand Canyon Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
We love her. <3

She reached the den the medicus and her husband shared. Kallik and the twins were inside, of course. Towhee paused in the doorway and huffed, glancing behind her to make sure Aquene was there with her before stepping inside. She pointedly ignored the look on the healer’s face for the moment.

Soon enough, everybody was settled in the den. Before Aquene had any opportunity to chastise her, Towhee tearfully pushed her babes toward the other woman and retreated against the wall. She slid down it, resigned.

She drew in a deep breath, squared her shoulders and finally looked into Aquene’s face. The woman had saved her life, was about to save her children’s, and Towhee had gotten her way with the rooming situation. So if Aquene needed to let off a little steam, the Redhawk felt just strong enough to give her that.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hangman is comin’ down from the gallows, and I don’t have very long. - by Towhee - June 01, 2022, 07:47 PM