Arrow Lake dragon’s gamble
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,009 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She probably scared @Leona and @Jack Snipe when she appeared at the palazzo like the “here’s Johnny!” scene in The Shining. Shouting happy nonsense about their older sister, Towhee excitedly ushered them out of the former Matrona’s den with a gleeful wave to Rue. As she rushed toward the borders with pups in tow, she told one of them to send up a howl asking their dad to meet them at the canyon’s eastern rim.

When they got there, Towhee halted and took a couple of deep breaths. While they waited for the Tribunus, she tried not to pace impatiently. Meerkat and her grandchildren were waiting in a clearing near Arrow Lake. They were so close and yet so far. She couldn’t wait for all the pups to meet, just as soon as @Maxim joined them. She definitely wanted to arrive as a fully assembled party of four.

Again, let me know if I need to make any edits! And sorry about any double tags, lol.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
dragon’s gamble - by Meerkat - September 19, 2022, 10:02 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Towhee - September 19, 2022, 10:12 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Maxim - September 19, 2022, 10:22 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Swordfish - September 20, 2022, 08:36 PM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Jack Snipe - September 20, 2022, 08:41 PM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Stingray - September 21, 2022, 11:10 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Towhee - September 21, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Meerkat - September 21, 2022, 12:02 PM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Swordfish - October 06, 2022, 06:50 PM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Maxim - October 08, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Towhee - October 31, 2022, 10:32 PM