Northstar Vale The awkwardness of broness
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Since she was already looking at him, Towhee didn’t have to turn to catch her mate’s words. She blinked distractedly and then tried to pay attention, though it was getting increasingly difficult to focus. Towhee wanted to look away, though she couldn’t do that without missing what he was saying.

Yeah, she said, whipping around to face Reyson a little too late to catch his brief response. I wouldn’t mind some help in my weekly merc lessons.

But this decision was ultimately up to him, so Towhee wouldn’t press it any further. Besides, she was veritably itching to grab Maxim and drag him back to their little roost. She was feeling more hot and bothered by the minute and it occurred to her that the only reason she didn’t go crazy anymore was because she had a dong on command.

Well, let us know what you decide. We need to get back to our den, like, ASAP, Towhee said, giving Maxim a meaningful look.

She waved a paw to Reyson and turned, hastening back toward the willow grove. Towhee bumped heavily into Maxim on her way, hoping to impress upon him the urgency of her need for him to hurry his cute little butt back home with her.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The awkwardness of broness - by Reyson - January 02, 2023, 08:57 PM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Towhee - January 02, 2023, 09:35 PM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Maxim - January 02, 2023, 10:03 PM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Reyson - January 03, 2023, 06:44 AM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Towhee - January 03, 2023, 11:33 AM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Reyson - January 03, 2023, 04:59 PM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Maxim - January 03, 2023, 12:24 PM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Towhee - January 03, 2023, 05:29 PM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Reyson - January 05, 2023, 08:19 AM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Maxim - January 04, 2023, 11:08 PM
RE: The awkwardness of broness - by Towhee - January 05, 2023, 10:10 AM