Northstar Vale And I can end the planet in a holocaust
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She felt perky again today and poured her energy into several long patrols. The latest one was particularly uneventful, save for two bouts of sudden vomiting, which Towhee figured was as good a way as any to mark a border.

As she moseyed back to the roost afterward, Towhee paused when she saw Jack streaking across the vale. Her eyes cut from him to Zulema and she wondered if the two were playing a game of tag. She was still feeling rather zesty herself and wondered if the kids would mind if she joined.

Hey, Jack! Zulema! Can I play? Towhee bellowed as she trotted after them. I’ll be ‘it’! she offered.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - January 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Zulema - January 29, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - January 30, 2023, 10:40 AM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Zulema - January 31, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - January 31, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Phox - January 31, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - February 19, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - March 17, 2023, 02:55 PM