Northstar Vale And I can end the planet in a holocaust
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When Jack turned and Towhee saw the look on her son’s face, all her playful energy mutated in an instant. Her protective instincts kicked into overdrive as she made a mad dash toward him. He fell to the ground and she dug her heels into the dirt a heartbeat later, halting to stand over him for a moment before immediately slinging her own belly to the earth.

Jack? Jack, what is it? What’s the matter? Towhee demanded, checking him over for any sign of injury. She thought she smelled blood, though she could see no evidence of a wound. Jack, Jack, I’m here, she murmured even as her heart thundered frantically in her chest at the sight of her confident, goofy, upbeat son in this wretched state.

She sensed Zulema coming to a stop nearby but Towhee didn’t even glance at the girl, her world narrowed down to a focus on only her child.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - January 27, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Zulema - January 29, 2023, 03:33 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - January 30, 2023, 10:40 AM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Zulema - January 31, 2023, 03:07 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - January 31, 2023, 03:21 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Phox - January 31, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Jack Snipe - February 19, 2023, 04:54 PM
RE: And I can end the planet in a holocaust - by Towhee - March 17, 2023, 02:55 PM