Northstar Vale Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,024 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
-“Yes, both of you should come,”- Towhee replied before turning and beginning the dreaded march.

It was a bit ironic that Leona didn’t haunt the place where she was buried, though she had never spent much time here in Wraen’s Nest. No, this was more Towhee’s place than anyone’s. Leo’s ghost tended to haunt all the places where she had lived her short life.

The instant she arrived at the small mound, Towhee’s eyes blurred with tears. She swiped at them, wishing to see the decorations laid out for her little girl. But they came fast and hard. Towhee decided not to fight them. Instead, she hung her head and let them come, along with the great gasping sobs that began somewhere deep inside before clawing their way out of her mouth.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Towhee - February 04, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Tamar - February 05, 2023, 05:28 AM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Towhee - February 05, 2023, 06:57 PM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Phox - February 07, 2023, 08:05 PM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Tamar - February 09, 2023, 10:33 PM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Towhee - February 10, 2023, 11:11 AM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Phox - February 12, 2023, 11:57 AM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Tamar - February 19, 2023, 05:24 PM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Towhee - February 20, 2023, 10:40 AM
RE: Picture a place where it all doesn’t hurt. - by Phox - February 22, 2023, 09:49 AM