Northstar Vale Their names are called, they raise a paw.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Alliteration was a little muddled for Towhee, though she did note that Roman Redhawk seemed like a strong name. Now he just needed a given name based on an animal he resembled as per tradition. He sort of reminded her of the ill-fated Marten, a thought which made Towhee chew at her lower lip, considering. Perhaps it might be nice to remember one son by naming another in his honor.

But she didn’t want to name him Marten, so what did that leave? Weasel? Mink? Otter? Didn’t she have a deceased sibling named Otter? Or was that Stoat? Towhee wondered how she even knew all these synonyms for one of nature’s most phallic little carnivores but, abruptly, she arrived at a decision.

Sable, she introduced him as both her older brother and the pups’ older brother came closer, Sable Roman Redhawk and Towhee Sasha Redhawk Jr.

She was kind of impressed with what they’d come up with—the children and their monikers—particularly her little replicant. Towhee wouldn’t mind repeating herself a couple hundred times over the following days as she introduced them to everyone.

The labor had been long and it was tempting to get some sleep while she could but Towhee felt wide awake. Her tail thumped as she beamed around the насест красного ястреба, favoring her mate and all three of her children most frequently with that idiotic grin.

I think the babies are asleep and Phox is skippable, so I’m posting again and we can do rounds, especially as others (hopefully) join!

By the way, I didn’t realize until just now that sables are native to Russia! That seems very fitting. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Their names are called, they raise a paw. - by Towhee - March 02, 2023, 08:06 AM
RE: Their names are called, they raise a paw. - by Phox - March 02, 2023, 08:28 AM
RE: Their names are called, they raise a paw. - by Towhee - March 02, 2023, 01:48 PM