Cassiopeia's View Use the rocks to show where the frame will go.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee tried to leap clear, though she didn’t move quite fast enough. The tumbling doe clipped her hindquarters, knocking her off balance. As the deer’s weight pressed down on her posterior, Towhee instinctively curled her body and lunged at whatever part of the unfortunate ungulate she could reach. Her teeth sank into flesh while she simultaneously tried to tug herself free.

Towhee didn’t even see the other wolf, a little too preoccupied trying to wrench herself out from beneath the doe. Her weight wasn’t quite crushing, luckily, but the Redhawk couldn’t stand being trapped. She kept biting and snapping until the doe finally writhed off her.

She quickly leaped to her feet and stood panting as she watched the doe struggling on the ground. If her leg hasn’t been broken before, it certainly was now. She bled from multiple bite wounds as well, thanks to Towhee.

Just as she was considering springing for the doe’s throat, Towhee abruptly noticed the other wolf and nearly shat herself thinking it was Maxim.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Use the rocks to show where the frame will go. - by Towhee - April 29, 2023, 01:24 PM