Firefly Glen [PHE] uĝayaasix̂
Moonglow
Pi
my mind turns your life into folklore
128 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Tag for reference—AW!

When Nantahala wasn’t exploring the hunting grounds, she stayed close to Moonglow’s camp to help @Kukukutx and her sisters ready the area for the healers. Even though they’d done a lot to prepare, there was still more to take care of before the big hunt began—and time was quickly escaping them.

She crouched in front of piles of herbs, and did her best to sort through them and organize them into individual mounds.
Sapphique
Pearl
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY POWER
574 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
though by interests alone sobeille’s skills were better put towards the healing camp, she was relieved to have been assigned the high honor of the hunt. it was a chance to prove herself alongside her kin — and let out some of the budding anger she felt was dangerously close to being externally directed.

a lanky youngling possibly her younger sibling’s age was bundling herbs into individual mounds. while sobeille recognized some from maleah and sialuk’s teachings, others were unknown to her.

coming alongside the gilded girl, sobeille pointed to one pile. what dat one be?
Moonglow
Pi
my mind turns your life into folklore
128 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Thanks for joining! <3

”What dat one be?” a voice asked.

Nantahala blanked as she turned towards the other wolf, her expression suddenly twisted in confusion as she quickly re-traced her memory for any names that Kukutux may have given her. Uh … she stalled, looking  towards the pile. Uh!!! Quick—something! Anything!

She sighed and shook her head, silently admitting defeat.

I don’t know, she finally admitted, sighing. I’m not good at this medicine stuff—not like my sister and grandmother. Then, after a beat, she wondered, Do you know what any of these are?
Sapphique
Pearl
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY POWER
574 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
dat one is rosehip, sobeille navigated with a warmth that would not have been spared if the girl was male. it did not matter that she did not know. she was young, and in the tribe of many good healers. as she aged, she would learn it all. 

dat one looks like mebbe poppy. you can tell by de stems, dey brittle up fast. sobeille pointed to a mound of stringy, acrid smelling moss. an’ dat be mountain moss. good for packin’ wounds an’ also good for keeping de ‘erbs fresh. she peered down at the small pile that nantahala had assembled only moments before. i be sobeille. who is your maman?