Heron Lake Plateau Which light switch is which?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
A thick carpet of snow lay on the ground, lending the world a sort of peaceful, twinkling hush. Towhee found solace in it, despite herself, and decided to go for a little walk in the winter wonderland after wrapping her patrol. She ventured slightly north and west, eventually finding herself in the shadow of a very familiar plateau. She hadn't gone to visit Orca's grave site in a while and decided to chance the slippery slope and then the ice to pay her late sister's resting place a visit.

She only knew where the land ended and the lake began due to her familiarity with the terrain. Towhee paused at the water's edge and brushed aside the snow to test her weight on the ice. Everything felt firm, so she tentatively began to walk, making it to The Roost without incident. A lot of snow clung to her pelt, not to mention between her toes, so she took a moment to shake it off before proceeding to her final destination.

When she reached the familiar spot beneath the bare branches of the trees, Towhee's heart stopped in her chest. There was a bent wing thrust up from the snow piled on top of Orca's gave. Holding her breath, the mercenary ventured closer, familiarity striking her painfully. "No," she muttered under her breath as she dug at the snow, slowly revealing the long dead, mostly decomposed, partially mummified remains of her almost lifelong friend, X.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 09, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 09, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 09, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 11, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 11, 2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 12, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 13, 2019, 10:24 AM