Heron Lake Plateau Which light switch is which?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Either his lips were hard to read or his name featured too many syllables to be easily understood; perhaps both. The rest of his words she picked up, more or less, though it took a moment for any of it to actually register. Her best friend's body lay at her feet, on top of her long deceased sister's remains (abruptly, she recalled X's involvement that awful day), not to mention everything else she'd been through lately. Whether or not he gave her one, Towhee gave herself a pass for that and any other social faux pas she made today.

"I'm sorry, neither of those names are fam..." Her voice didn't so much cut off as trail off thoughtfully as Towhee's lips pressed together. Actually, come to think of it, Raleska did ring a bell, a very, very dim one. Even after thinking on it a moment, Towhee couldn't place it. And she was absolutely certain she'd never heard of Rusalka at all.

To explain her second spate of strange behavior, Towhee picked up the thread she'd dropped. "Raleska's name is maybe vaguely familiar. Can you describe her?" She knew the pain of missing a loved one, of searching fruitlessly, and though she didn't know the first thing about this wolf, she decided she would try her best to jog her memory. Maybe she could help him, perhaps even save him from the very fate she was suffering right now: finding her long lost friend dead in in the snow.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 09, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 09, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 09, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 11, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 11, 2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 12, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 13, 2019, 10:24 AM