Heron Lake Plateau Which light switch is which?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Nothing about her description triggered any further familiarity, so eventually Towhee just shook her head and said, "I'm sorry, I don't think I know her." She glanced aside, unaware that she'd once shared this very space with the wolf in question and even exiled her from the plateau's ranks along with her mother and brother. Her eyes then drifted back to Kaertok as she added, "But maybe I could help you look. I..."

She hadn't forgotten that she was standing over X's body, though she suddenly looked down and decided to step away from the dual grave. "Could we walk over here?" she questioned, gesturing pointedly with her snout before moving in that direction. She didn't settle, choosing to remain on all fours, though her posture was still neutral and relatively relaxed.

"I've been looking for someone as well," she continued, even though she'd technically given up the search a few days ago. "Her name is Sugar Glider and she's gray with black markings, including a stripe down her spine. She has a pink nose." Towhee licked her lips. "If you keep an eye out for her, I'll keep an eye out for this Raleska. Perhaps we can meet up again somewhere to check in later."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 02:27 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 09, 2019, 03:02 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 09, 2019, 03:33 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 09, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 09, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 11, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 11, 2019, 06:17 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by RIP Kaertok - December 12, 2019, 05:17 PM
RE: Which light switch is which? - by Towhee - December 13, 2019, 10:24 AM