The Heartwood 'Cause if your heart is set on something that it's not suppose to be
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Yep," Towhee rejoined, glad Fen seemed to know what she was talking about, "and nope. We're in a place called Bramblepoint, I believe. It's kinda halfway between your digs and our new ones. We're definitely a lot closer now but we'll do our best not to cramp your style too much." She laughed lightly and bumped her muzzle against the yearling's.

It pleased her to hear that her daughter was still keen on her medical pursuits. An eyebrow raised a little at Fennec's warning and she almost asked if she was being careful, then held her tongue. Of course Eljay would've trained her well in this regard, plus she was capable and intelligent in her own right.

"What's this?" Towhee wanted to know, pointing a toe at the pouch and remembering to add, "This... is it a pelt of some kind?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Cause if your heart is set on something that it's not suppose to be - by Towhee - November 01, 2020, 09:05 PM