Redhawk Caldera Take what you can, give nothin' back.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
After spending the morning marking and patrolling with @Eljay, Towhee plopped down in the middle of the rendezvous site for a long afternoon nap. She woke feeling refreshed if a little stiff. The trek here had taken its toll on her, plus her body would take some time to adapt to the hillier life again. The Sovereign didn't mind it too much and just took her time doing yoga stretching before heading out to reconnoiter.

Somewhere along the way, she spotted Reyes. "Hey!" she called out to him, moving closer. He looked a bit out of breath and she smirked sympathetically. -"It's a workout getting around this place, isn't it?"- Towhee asked, making a point to sign since she intended for him to learn at least some basic ptero.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 02:59 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 03:26 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 03:48 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 04:17 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:21 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 04:40 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Towhee - November 02, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Take what you can, give nothin' back. - by Reyes (Ghost) - November 02, 2020, 05:05 PM