Sun Mote Copse Leaving blood on the paintwork, though primroses grow in circles round his feet.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
She hoped to return to roaming someday. But she knew she needed someplace to properly rehabilitate herself for a little while. Towhee had always avoided playing favorites but she had no qualms choosing Sun Mote Copse as her destination. Three of her grown daughters lived there presently, not to mention the grandchildren and all the rest.

She arrived late at night, soaked in spring rain, and felt like death warmed over when she slumped through the doorway of The Taigh. She curled up beside Meerkat and the babies, sleeping away an entire day without being aware of it. She woke in the darkness to eat the meat left out for her, then went right back to sleep until the following morning.

Towhee felt strong enough to venture outside and plop down in a sunbeam. She wondered if @Otter and Skipjack might come out and play after their mother finished feeding them breakfast. In the meantime, she was happy to bask, tilting in the direction of the sun like a plant drawing strength from its rays.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread