Sun Mote Copse Leaving blood on the paintwork, though primroses grow in circles round his feet.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,037 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hang on, Towhee protested as Meerkat rose. Your babies are asleep. This is prime time to catch a nap yourself. Do you think maybe you could call one of the others to grab us both a fresh breakfast?

It felt a little greedy, though there were several able-bodied hunters in the copse’s ranks. Towhee imagined any one of them would be pleased to assist two of the family’s matriarchs. The thought made her snort a little.

It also reminded her of an idle comment Meerkat had made upon her arrival, when Towhee had informed her she wanted to join the pack, formally and indefinitely. “Oh, you could be our first honoree!”

Well, if her daughter brought it up again, she would insist on maintaining a regular rank. Maybe the situation would change once she was feeling better but, for the time-being, Towhee considered herself semi-retired. She didn’t want any fancy roles or titles. She just wanted to kick back and relax.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread