Sun Mote Copse
Rover
5,056 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: dirty-talking grandmas!

Please feel free to fast-forward/power-play them! ;)

The stranger struck a pose and she stared at him like a hungry lioness eyeballing a plump gazelle. Only five minutes in and this was already going so differently than the last time around.

Her brain told her, No. You suffered a terrible miscarriage only a few months back, remember? Another pregnancy would be a huge risk, she reasoned. Besides, you don’t have Meerkat’s blessing. Just because she didn’t argue doesn’t mean she condones this. And do you really want more kids? You keep telling yourself you’re done. Don’t put yourself through this. You’re too old anyway.

Fuck that, Towhee mumbled, taking a step toward the stranger and telling him point blank, Fuck me.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: fear the lioness, paint her face black and golden - by Towhee - July 02, 2024, 12:27 PM