Redhawk Caldera You have excess candies!
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As a newborn, Towhee hadn't liked anything touching her feet. Nowadays, she wasn't quite as fussy, though she didn't really feel like getting her brother's barf on her toes. All the same, she couldn't help but fish the tiny fang out of the puddle of vomit, then flick it around in the grass a bit to clean it. She was so preoccupied with this that she didn't realize she was ignoring Raven's concerned prodding, though the medic captured her attention with a gentle poke to her ribs.

"Eat some grass," the caretaker repeated patiently, explaining, "It'll help settle your stomach."

-My stomach is okay,- Towhee signed with a slight edge of impatience. -Is Titmouse hurt?- she added suddenly, glancing over at her petulant brother, then back to Raven, before glancing down at the tooth. It was fascinating... but didn't he need it?

"No, no. Everyone's teeth fall out," Raven was quick to reassure, causing Towhee's eyes to widen. "Not all at once!" the caregiver reassured, fighting the urge to laugh at the comical expression on her little sister's face. "Your milk teeth will fall out one by one so that your adult teeth can grow in."

Towhee accepted this with an inscrutable expression before turning to face Titmouse and signing, -Can I have it?-

He shrugged carelessly and Towhee carefully collected the tooth even as Raven said, "C'mon, you two, let's get back toward the main clearing." The young girl missed the movement of her older sister's lips but knew to fall into step when Raven began moving and Titmouse bounded after her. The loose fang clicked against her teeth (an interesting sensation without sound for her) as Towhee trotted behind them.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 13, 2017, 01:13 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - March 13, 2017, 11:20 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 15, 2017, 05:36 PM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - March 16, 2017, 01:23 PM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 18, 2017, 02:07 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - March 19, 2017, 02:34 PM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 21, 2017, 07:22 PM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - March 23, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 31, 2017, 11:49 AM
RE: You have excess candies! - by Towhee - April 05, 2017, 10:16 AM