Redhawk Caldera why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,032 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Both father and son beckoned her to join them, so Towhee sat primly by the entrance, looking eagerly toward the puppies. She did spare Lagan a sideways glance, then looked at him more fully as he said something to her. She blinked in response, feeling a sudden awkwardness. She glanced over at Elwood, though her godfather appeared unaffected by Lagan's remark, so Towhee wondered if she'd somehow misread his lips.

-I'm sorry,- she signed, then switched to speaking as she asked, "Did you just say 'cute boy'?" Even repeating it made her skin creep uneasily. There was just something mildly uncomfortable about Lagan using that kind of verbiage to describe another male.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you? - by Lagan - July 28, 2017, 05:33 PM
RE: why shouldn't a guy feel lucky to love you? - by Towhee - August 20, 2017, 09:09 PM