Redhawk Caldera you never feel the jet lag unless you're trying to fit in.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He insisted he hadn't said anything. Towhee squinted mistrustfully, though her expression shifted at the rest of his response. Apparently Fiadh had decided he was too boring and smelly to bother with. An amused light entered Towhee's orange eyes, though they hardened again when she realized that meant Finley and her young charge were off to see yet another outsider.

"Well," the guardian said haltingly, "you do smell strange." There was no way for her to know it, yet that briny, salty scent came from his ocean-side stomping grounds. "You should get back to your camp." The look she gave him illustrated that it was meant in the spirit of a command, not a request. Then, without another word, Towhee marched after her relatives.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: you never feel the jet lag unless you're trying to fit in. - by Towhee - November 09, 2017, 03:57 PM