Heron Lake Plateau Taurus
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Just as she'd suspected, @Raven was currently somewhere beyond the borders, searching for their missing pack mates. But Towhee was able to track down @Quixote at the Alpha pair's den and chat with him briefly. Their exchanged words floated about in her head as Towhee went about her daily duties, which eventually included returning to the borders for another patrol. Rather than sending X, she would send word in person.

She didn't hurry; she performed her routine guard, leaving the falls for last. When she approached them, she found herself musing about the name. She'd called them Tegan's Tears, although they had a more formal name: Fox Falls. Towhee knew her mother's and brother's names matched phonetically, even though the signs differed. She was glad she hadn't given him the actual name, lest he think they'd named the landmark in his honor. Towhee snorted.

Her sharp orange eyes spotted Phox and the moose in the same instant. She froze in her tracks, muscles tensing. They appeared to be in engaged in a staring contest. The towering ungulate wasn't so close that it posed an imminent threat, though Towhee stayed very still nonetheless, deliberating her next move.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Taurus - by Phox - November 03, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Taurus - by Towhee - November 05, 2018, 11:28 AM
RE: Taurus - by Phox - November 05, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: Taurus - by Towhee - November 05, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: Taurus - by Phox - November 05, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: Taurus - by Towhee - November 05, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: Taurus - by Phox - November 05, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: Taurus - by Towhee - November 05, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: Taurus - by Phox - November 05, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: Taurus - by Towhee - November 05, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: Taurus - by Phox - November 05, 2018, 09:59 PM