Heron Lake Plateau Taurus
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,007 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee appreciated that he didn't press her. He did make a request, though, which caused her expression to harden for a split second before she coaxed her facial muscles to relax somewhat. This was his home now too. He might not be a Redhawk (in her eyes) and he had yet to prove his worth—he was at the very bottom of the heap—but he was still an official member of the pack now.

"There's lots of crevices in the plateau's base. Just find one that suits you," she answered with a dismissive wave of her forepaw. "There's also thickets and whatnot up on the plateau proper." Although Towhee did sort of hope he'd just stick around the foot, he wasn't outright banished from entering their primary territory. He'd just better watch himself...

She didn't say anything for a long moment, nor did she move. At length, Towhee said, "I gave Screech a second chance. It was the worst fucking mistake I ever made." Her ears twisted backward as if in anger toward the memories this provoked. "But if I could that total shitstain one, then..." Just like she couldn't bring herself to mention Orca's grave, she couldn't bring herself to complete her sentence. But the implication was there: tentative but there, all the same.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Taurus - by Phox - November 03, 2018, 11:52 AM
RE: Taurus - by Towhee - November 05, 2018, 11:28 AM
RE: Taurus - by Phox - November 05, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: Taurus - by Towhee - November 05, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: Taurus - by Phox - November 05, 2018, 08:28 PM
RE: Taurus - by Towhee - November 05, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: Taurus - by Phox - November 05, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: Taurus - by Towhee - November 05, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: Taurus - by Phox - November 05, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: Taurus - by Towhee - November 05, 2018, 09:40 PM
RE: Taurus - by Phox - November 05, 2018, 09:59 PM