Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,034 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee's views are not my own... /obligatory disclaimer :P

Towhee's resting bitch face was pretty impressive as she just sat there, unwilling to engage Camilla for a myriad of reasons, chief among them her splitting headache, which had returned likely due to the hard set of her jaw.

Her sharp eyes saw Eljay coming, though her expression didn't change. She didn't hate him, of course, but Towhee honestly considered him a waste of time and began to turn aside. Before she could decide how to handle dealing with the pack's two biggest spazzes at the same time while suffering from a blow to the head, Eljay's body language changed and unwittingly drew Towhee's attention back to him.

First he threw a fit, then she threw a fit, and Towhee closed her eyes to just shut them out already. Only they flew open a second later as it hit her: Eljay thought he'd walked up on something intimate. The implication made Towhee's skin crawl. If Camilla hadn't already jumped to her feet, Towhee would've done the same, if not given her a shove for good measure. She was not gay, especially not for this whack job.

"Ugh!" the ailing mercenary spat, hoisting herself onto her feet and wincing as she shuffled in the direction Raven had gone, wanting nothing to do with Eljay, his gross(ly off base) assumptions and the downright repulsive turn this scenario had taken.

Towhee out!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
plan b - by Spooky Camilla - December 05, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: plan b - by Towhee - December 05, 2018, 12:39 AM
RE: plan b - by Spooky Camilla - December 05, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: plan b - by Towhee - December 05, 2018, 09:49 PM
RE: plan b - by Eljay - December 06, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: plan b - by Spooky Camilla - December 12, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: plan b - by Towhee - December 13, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: plan b - by Eljay - December 13, 2018, 09:22 AM
RE: plan b - by Spooky Camilla - December 13, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: plan b - by Eljay - December 14, 2018, 05:37 PM