Heron Lake Plateau Everything means something and something has occurred
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her brother did as she asked. Towhee watched him go, her jaw clenching as she turned back to face the Alpha. Quixote took her by surprise by resorting to a mixture of signing and spoken word to begin his explanation. It did make him easier to follow, though some of what he said simply didn't make sense because she was still mixing crucial context.

Towhee remembered joining Niamh and Colt at the borders. She remembered lunging the instant she learned their guest was a Blackfeather. Everything after that was dead space, up until she'd woken to find none of those three there. Instead, Quixote had been hovering over her. She didn't know how long she'd been out or what'd happened to cause her to lose consciousness. And of course she had no clue what'd gone on while she was imitating a rag doll.

"Look, no disrespect intended, man, but I don't know what you're talking about," Towhee said, trying to muster patience she didn't feel. "I still don't know what happened at the borders or how it ties into what you apparently howled earlier. I don't mean to be a dick but can you just give me the facts and get to the point?" She paused, then added, "If something's going on with Niamh, I'll find out about it as soon as I see her," just so he didn't think she'd ignored it all. But maybe she should've just gone to her Person first because Quixote sure was wasting a lot of time rambling.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everything means something and something has occurred - by Towhee - December 15, 2018, 11:28 PM