Heron Lake Plateau mac and cheese calzone
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Life had taken on a strange rhythm lately: between patrols, Towhee rotated between visiting Phox and Niamh at their separate resting places, waiting for them to heal from their respective wounds. Winter arrived without fanfare somewhere in there and the Beta missed her brother's warmth at their thicket, though she didn't complain. In fact, she grew rather quiet as the cold settled about the plateau: introspective, you might say. There was a lot to contemplate, between her thoughts on Quixote's leadership and wondering about the rumored sister pack. She had spoken to Wildfire recently and learned that it was happening sooner than later, sometime in the next few weeks.

She wrapped up her latest circuit and climbed back onto the plateau proper, hunching against a wintry wind that whipped at her back. She crossed the territory's breadth, moving hastily, but came up short when she spotted not one but two familiar figures. Towhee smiled wanly as she hurried toward her People, trying to avoid looking too closely at Phox's face. Honestly, it made her really angry that he'd gotten mutilated for his feeble wannabe wife. Towhee hadn't brought it up, though the fury burned deep inside her.

She made no indication of this hidden sentiment as she drew up closer and signed, -The three stooges reunite at long last.-
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
mac and cheese calzone - by Phox - December 28, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: mac and cheese calzone - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: mac and cheese calzone - by Towhee - December 28, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: mac and cheese calzone - by Phox - December 28, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: mac and cheese calzone - by RIP Niamh - December 28, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: mac and cheese calzone - by Towhee - December 29, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: mac and cheese calzone - by Phox - December 30, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: mac and cheese calzone - by RIP Niamh - January 02, 2019, 12:57 PM
RE: mac and cheese calzone - by Towhee - January 02, 2019, 01:55 PM
RE: mac and cheese calzone - by Phox - January 02, 2019, 05:19 PM
RE: mac and cheese calzone - by RIP Niamh - January 02, 2019, 05:34 PM