Heron Lake Plateau Motivation proclamation
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,007 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Still in her self-imposed timeout, Towhee naturally didn't hear her godfather's summons, nor was there anyone around to give her the heads up. She might have missed out entirely if X hadn't appeared overhead, circling in a familiar pattern before winging in the general direction of the rendezvous site. She almost didn't follow him; she still didn't want to see anyone. But what if there was an emergency? It was this thought that propelled her forward.

Her heart was beating hard in her chest when she arrived at the small gathering. She glanced at Phox and Cinder, though mostly her eyes pinned on her godparents. They looked like they were about to announce something and it wasn't hard to guess what. A feeling of dread washed over her, followed quickly by a wave of blackest rage. Towhee's lips parted as she breathed through it, willing herself to remain calm. She really needed to shift her perspective on this whole Firebirds thing, else she was going to burn (more) bridges. She just needed to get over it already, although that was easier said than done.

X drifted down to settle on her shoulder, a comforting weight. Towhee stifled a sigh and licked her lips. The critical moment had arrived. She could not control what was going to happen but she could control her own behavior... hopefully.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Motivation proclamation - by Elwood - January 15, 2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Motivation proclamation - by Cinder - January 15, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: Motivation proclamation - by Phox - January 15, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: Motivation proclamation - by Towhee - January 15, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: Motivation proclamation - by Clover - January 16, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: Motivation proclamation - by Tegan - January 16, 2019, 01:28 PM
RE: Motivation proclamation - by Finley - January 16, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: Motivation proclamation - by Elwood - January 18, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: Motivation proclamation - by Cinder - January 20, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: Motivation proclamation - by Phox - January 22, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: Motivation proclamation - by Towhee - January 23, 2019, 12:42 PM