Heron Lake Plateau he's chatting with my rare coin guy.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It did please her when Fig emptied the tank outdoors rather than indoors: less cleanup for her. "Good boy," she said, following the verbal phrase with the signs. She then reached out one foreleg to pat him on the head.

Just then, Fen popped out of the den, catching the Beta's attention. She saw the girl stumble, then sit abruptly, and though Towhee couldn't hear the sound she made—nor did she possess motherly instincts, really—but she nonetheless sensed an issue and stepped over Fig again to make her way over to Fen.

"Ow?" she guessed, bending to peer at Fen's teeny, tiny peets. "Where does it hurt?" she asked, aware that Fen might not understand. With her head held this way, they were within a few inches and she could look quite directly into the pup's milky eyes.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Figment - May 05, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Fennec - May 09, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Towhee - May 13, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Fennec - May 18, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Fennec - May 24, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Towhee - June 03, 2019, 07:56 PM