Golden Glade Elivagar.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Some of the stiffness in her own muscles relaxed when Liffey reported that Raven had returned their call and was looking forward to seeing her. Although distracted by this development, Towhee did her best to focus on Liffey's answer to her question.

Family? was Towhee's first thought, genuinely stumped. The bit about merging did make some sense to her, though there were a few parts of the story that patently didn't. What did a particular rank matter to their kids? Why did being an Alpha prior mean anything? For that matter, why did any of this matter to Towhee? When Liffey appeared finished with her explanation, the mercenary weighed her words in her mind.

-"But your parents are in Firebirds,"- Towhee observed before querying, -"so which family are you referring to?"- She hoped Liffey knew she wasn't asking to be a dick but because she was actually uncertain. Before she could reply, the mercenary admitted, -"I had no idea you and Rave were close at all. But I am glad you're here to help her."- In my stead, Towhee tacked on inwardly.

-"And I'm guessing maybe there wasn't room for all the kids in Firebirds?"- she mused even as it occurred to her. She didn't know how many Liffey and Rannoch had brought with them, though a decent handful by the sound of it. Of course, when it came to how many pups were born to a pack, the limit did not exist (Towhee clearly hasn't read the Guidebook) but resources were certainly finite. As a mother (despite what Liffey thought), Towhee knew she wouldn't want to put her kids in a situation where they had to compete too much for them.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 06, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 06, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 07, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 12, 2019, 08:29 AM
RE: Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 12, 2019, 05:40 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 13, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 15, 2019, 11:09 AM
RE: Elivagar. - by Raven - July 17, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 20, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: Elivagar. - by Towhee - July 20, 2019, 10:04 AM
RE: Elivagar. - by Liffey - July 21, 2019, 08:14 AM