Hideaway Strath My piano, the clouds.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Despite her inclusive smile, Rye excused himself and left. Towhee said nothing, watching him go, before turning her full attention back to Phox. She could sense a hesitant thoughtfulness about him and wondered what misgivings he might have. But her brother didn't mention anything, eventually saying that he agreed with her choice.

-"We could take our time, assess her a bit more,"- Towhee offered, still thinking of that look of consternation she'd spotted in her co-leader's eye. -"Then formally ask her if we're still in agreement in few weeks from now."- Truthfully, she thought Rue was worthy now, though she wanted to be on the same page with Phox about it and didn't think a few more weeks would hurt. If anything, it would give the Fusor-to-be more time to prove her fealty and loyalty.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
My piano, the clouds. - by Towhee - September 03, 2019, 01:56 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Rye - September 03, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Phox - September 08, 2019, 11:36 AM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Towhee - September 08, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Rye - September 08, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Phox - September 30, 2019, 05:24 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Towhee - October 01, 2019, 08:24 AM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Phox - October 14, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Towhee - October 19, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: My piano, the clouds. - by Phox - October 30, 2019, 07:59 AM