Hideaway Strath I still press your letters to my lips.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I hope it's cool to set this in the middle of the night? If not, just let me know and I'll edit. :)

Towhee couldn't sleep. She hadn't really rested since before @Fennec's disappearance but she was particularly restless tonight. For want of anything better to do, she circled the grove, once, twice, thrice. On her third pass by their proverbial front porch, something drew her attention and she broke from her mindless pattern to approach the small lump positioned almost dead center of the stone corridor.

Her heart skipped a beat when she looked down at the small, pale form. But it wasn't her daughter. Now her heart sank. But Towhee reached out and tentatively nosed the body. It was a whelp. He was still warm, breathing. He looked very rough. Towhee couldn't help but wonder if he'd been displaced by the quakes and some mother was out there, losing her mind over him the way she was losing hers over Fen.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - September 28, 2019, 02:47 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - September 28, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - September 29, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - September 29, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - September 30, 2019, 02:28 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - September 30, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - October 01, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - October 01, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - October 03, 2019, 04:29 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - October 09, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - October 15, 2019, 03:18 PM