Hideaway Strath I still press your letters to my lips.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,008 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was difficult to read lips in the dark, though their proximity helped. "Sundance," she saw him say, right before he asked about his whereabouts. Before answering, Towhee looked upward and swept their surroundings with her sharp orange eyes. The night was silent and very still, with no signs of anyone else tarrying nearby.

Gazing back to Sundance, she said, "This is Asterism Grove and my name is Towhee. Can you tell me what happened to you, Sundance? Do you know where your parents are?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - September 28, 2019, 02:47 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - September 28, 2019, 01:40 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - September 29, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - September 29, 2019, 08:17 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - September 30, 2019, 02:28 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - September 30, 2019, 04:47 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - October 01, 2019, 02:12 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - October 01, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - October 03, 2019, 04:29 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Towhee - October 09, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: I still press your letters to my lips. - by Sundance - October 15, 2019, 03:18 PM