Sun Mote Copse Children will Listen
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,001 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She felt a little better every day, physically, at least. She wouldn't feel emotionally or mentally sound until her family was in one piece again. Towhee let out a sigh, trying not to dwell on that just now. There was nothing she could do about it and beating herself up was a waste of time. Avoiding some self-flagellation was easier said than done, however. Towhee wasn't exactly a ray of sunshine even on her best days and when there were so many reasons to feel miserable...

A sudden sharp pain in her hindquarters distracted her. "Ah, shit," she muttered, then huffed a dry laugh and added, "literally," right before she painstakingly pushed herself into a squat to relieve herself. She'd just finished and was using her forepaws to kick dirt and leaf litter over her scat when she saw a flash of pale fur approaching.

Towhee's heart skipped a beat. She knew Fen was here but they hadn't caught up yet. Alas, today was not the day for such reunions. It was Niamh striding closer. Though crestfallen, Towhee did her best to hide this fact as she grunted and swung to face the she-wolf who'd once been her Person and was now her ally, friend and rescuer.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Children will Listen - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Towhee - November 13, 2019, 03:39 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 03:49 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Wraen - November 13, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Towhee - November 13, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by RIP Niamh - November 13, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Children will Listen - by Wraen - November 15, 2019, 07:11 AM
RE: Children will Listen - by Towhee - November 18, 2019, 11:08 AM